Hi everyone! :happy:

Options
iSammy
iSammy Posts: 8 Member
Hi All, am new here so am just dropping by to say hi!

Have been using the iPhone app for a while now but never logged into the actual website so I didn't know there was this massive community here - its going to be so useful having you all here to chat to... especially as I've hit a sucky plateau and have no idea how to get out of it...grrrr!

Look forward to chatting to you all soon!

:)

Replies

• hotpinkfluffystuff
    Options
    OMG I just posted a similar blog! Have been using the app for ages and only just realised there was a website. Looks like we have a lot to catch up on! x
  • iSammy
    Options
    Hi HPFS! :bigsmile:

I know!!! How cool is this place! Loving it! have been reading through the boards and learned loads already! x
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I too started with the phone app and then found the website. I've been using the website almost daily to check forums and give/receive encouragement from friends for the last month. The added features of the website really help me stay motivated. If looking for friends, feel free to add me.
  • lc2005x
    lc2005x Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, i'm new to the site, i normally use the app as well : )
    plateus suck, see if you can change your exercise routine up. Don't do the usual routine you do if you can.
  • iSammy
    Options
    Strange27 - thanks very much, I'll add you now! Is always good to have added support from friends :)

lc2005x - OMG is that you in the pic? I've always wanted to try that (in fact I bought a pole but my other half swung round it and broke it LOL!)

Thanks guys! :) x