Did you notice pounds coming off OR smaller measurements in your first month or so?

Options
2»

Replies

• crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Red_Pill wrote: »
    Both. Sometimes on a cut I see changes in my physical daily.

"on a cut?." What is a "cut?"
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    crissy976 wrote: »

A "bro" term for shedding fat. I'm not literally cutting my body parts off.
  • crissy976
    Options
    cb2bslim wrote: »
    I noticed it in everything: scale, measurements and clothing. I had dropped 11 lbs the first month. The first two weeks, my weight dropped 8 lbs and my workout tops were not as snug. I was able to notice it a whole lot just looking in the mirror. I kick myself in the butt because I didn't accurately measure my waist until 2 weeks in.

But I think everyone is different because many reasons: different body types, where we tend to hold our weight, and if we are building muscle, to name a few.

I believe you're right. I just figured since I was 4 weeks into it, I would have already lost 4 lbs, since I'm eating and working out to lose a lb/wk. But I guess my body is doing it's own thing for now, and will catch up with itself later? lol..
  • crissy976
    Options

HAHAHA! Okay... lol. I would HOPE you're not cutting body parts off! Wanna lose 20 lbs? Just CHOP OFF a leg! Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh this morning!
  • sharon566359
    sharon566359 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks in now but the scales haven't moved, but I've lost 27cm now from all over and I can see a difference in my body, I'm working out 5-6 times a week, trying not to get hung up on what the scales say, still have about 14lbs I'd like to lose x
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options

HAHAHA! Okay... lol. I would HOPE you're not cutting body parts off! Wanna lose 20 lbs? Just CHOP OFF a leg! Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Haha. You're welcome :smile:
  • crissy976
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks in now but the scales haven't moved, but I've lost 27cm now from all over and I can see a difference in my body, I'm working out 5-6 times a week, trying not to get hung up on what the scales say, still have about 14lbs I'd like to lose x

Apparently, we're in the same boat, pretty much! I try not to look too much at the scale, either. I only really weigh myself on Sundays b/c I joined an October challenge on here to lose at least 5 lbs this month.