hi

Options
Hi - my name's Belinda, I just got an android phone so thought i'd try this app! Have been trying to lose weight for a while, my weight fluctuates a lot. Would love to get back to 60kg through good old fashioned eat less, do more - but struggle a lot with willpower... hoping this will help :)

Replies

• outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Welcome Belinda! YOu have found the best website in the world. Just remember its not always about eating less, just better. When you "do more" you need to eat more. Feel free to friend me if you want. I would be glad to encourage you in your journey!
  • daniellep75
    Options
    I am with you, some times it is just plain hard to pass up some yummy stuff, like for myself ths time of year is birthdays and cookouts for all the birthdays so I just can not cheat or I know I will fall like a rock.. good luck on your journey
  • hotpinkfluffystuff
    Options
    I know how you feel too. I did all the exercising adn dieting and lost the weight only for it to all go back on. I'm slowly realising that its a lifestyle change and that you have to make healthy choices most of the time not just when your trying to loose weight. Feel free to add me : )
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Belinda!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Belinda!!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add as freind x