The Dream Team - Roll Call

Options
Yeah ... well our group is up and running and anxious to start a new week with new goals and successes. We will continue our updates in the "motivation and support" thread. Tomorrow is our weigh in day so make sure you log on and update us with your progress and goals. Be sure to share your favorite recipes or ask any questions to any issues you are having. I am excited about our Team Day tomorrow and getting to know everyone a little better. See you there!:smile:

Replies

• evajessee
    Options
    Yeah ... well our group is up and running and anxious to start a new week with new goals and successes. We will continue our updates in the "motivation and support" thread. Tomorrow is our weigh in day so make sure you log on and update us with your progress and goals. Be sure to share your favorite recipes or ask any questions to any issues you are having. I am excited about our Team Day tomorrow and getting to know everyone a little better. See you there!:smile:
  • RandJsmomMary
    Options
    hello there I am a little new to this so do you mond if I join your teaI am in need of a little motivation???
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm here my weigh day is usually a Tuesday, just incase I go over at the weekends with too much good food!! :laugh:

I will do a weigh in tomorrow as planned damn I wish I hadn't had the Mcdonalds I had earlier today, oh well. :grumble:

Speak to you tomorrow.

:flowerforyou:
  • evajessee
    Options
    Absolutely! Join right in! The more the merrier. That puts our roll call up to 14 members so far. Yeah! Just think of all the good tips, recipes and friends we'll have.
  • evajessee
    Options
    Lord have mercy! I may have the same issue too this weekend as its my daughters 10th birthday and my mother in law just hauled in all this cake and ice cream! Ugh! I am going to be a power walker this weekend to keep my calories down so I can eat good this weekend.

Pilates .... here I come!
  • hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Snap, my usual weigh-in is on a Tuesday, but I will try to be here on Sundays. My PC has died this morning so this will be dependent on me having internet access.
    Good luck to everyone
    H
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Showing up for roll call here! My big weakness is chocolate, and I wound up having 100g of milk chocolate for morning tea. It was lovely :) And I atoned afterwards with an apple. Does that work? ;)

Lisa xx
  • keennash
    Options
    see you guys tomorrow I will weight in too. thanks for putting our dream team together and we all Dream BIG of getting those unwanted pounds off...
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have posted my results. Looking forward to getting to know everyone too. Have a great week.
    :flowerforyou:
  • lamykins
    Options
    my weight in day is usually tomorrow, we have a weigh in at boxing on the professional scales, so comes out right down to the ounce. so will let you know tomorrow night.
  • evajessee
    Options
    If a weigh in won't work out for Sundays, we can gladly move it to Tuesday if we need too. Or to any other day of the week. Just let me know what works best for you all!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Team Mates -
    I just posted something under Dream Team Results Week 1, right after Labamba. I think we have two topics going so check there for comments also. I saw that one first and thought that's where we were supposed to check in.
  • evajessee
    Options
    This thread was just so that I could get a list of everyone I was sure was coming on board. Everyone is posting their updates already and so far, we're doing SUPER! I posted a banana nut recipe to my posting too. So make you some 49 calorie muffins this week and you can have TWO for a healthy, sweet, scrumptuous snack! Happy Losing this week!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I'm here for roll call
  • keennash
    Options
    Good morning everyone.. I just weight in I lost 1pound now Im 171. Lost 3 pounds in one week.

To all Dream Team:
    I will be posting daily motivation quote to keep us going. I was wondering should I start a new thread with a topic of The Dream Team-Daily Quote..... or should i post under this one. Let me know what you think?