The Singles Hangout

Options
I don't believe That I have ever seen so many attractive people in one area or chat room which I'm not used too than on here. On a fitness site I guess would explain it. Single life add me or message me if anyone wants. I have a few great friends and I'm a people person from south GA...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't believe That I have ever seen so many attractive people in one area or chat room which I'm not used too than on here. On a fitness site I guess would explain it. Single life add me or message me if anyone wants. I have a few great friends and I'm a people person from south GA...

Hello and welcome ..aren't you a handsome charmer ..

You may have to edit the name "The singles hang out" there is another thread called exactly the same ..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Packing my bags and boarding the plane ..look out bayybeee here I come lol..
  • pansexual_emo
    pansexual_emo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I’m a 20 year old single female. Message me if you’d like to talk more
  • hannagore
    hannagore Posts: 27 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
  • mike9710
    mike9710 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m a 20 year old single female. Message me if you’d like to talk more[/quote
    Hi
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the donuts
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    How do you guys deal with a breakup when the person who broke up with you hardly gave you a reason? And telling you they still love you?! I'm struggling and it's been almost 2 months. Back in the singles club....
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    jruch23 wrote: »
    How do you guys deal with a breakup when the person who broke up with you hardly gave you a reason? And telling you they still love you?! I'm struggling and it's been almost 2 months. Back in the singles club....

This person is gaslighting you. Block, delete, move on for your own sanity.