Apple Health App workouts no longer syncing

Options
Is anyone else having this issue. I took advantage of the new feature to "name" my "other' workout on my apple watch. Previously, the "other" workout synced to myfitnesspal under the heading of Apple Health App Workout. When I "named" the workout, it no longer syncs so I do not get credit for that exercise.

Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That just happened to me too, today. Yesterday I logged an other workout which synced fine but when I did it today and called it core training it did not show up in MFP.
  • sjashinski
    sjashinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the confirmation. I have reported this as a bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release or two. Its not a deal breaker to me, but I do like being able to name my workouts so I can remember later.
  • Fit4Life_62
    Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yep, same issue here - I set up one for Other - Core Training and one for Other - Strength Training. Core training doesn't show up and strength training is hit & miss...
  • andysallan8986
    andysallan8986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue still happening. Anyone come up with any solutions?
  • rebekahsuzannewright
    Options
    I get no credit for working out at all - even stepping. It won't acknowledge my apple data. I have it connected and done everything it tells me to. It USED to work, now it doesn't, no explanation. please help
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I get no credit for working out at all - even stepping. It won't acknowledge my apple data. I have it connected and done everything it tells me to. It USED to work, now it doesn't, no explanation. please help

If you haven’t already done this, try disconnecting Apple health from MFP. Delete MFP app. Download it again and reconnect both apps.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Stop naming them, it doesn't change anything and as you see you start playing roulette with MFP. Circuit training it picks up just fine, if you want to use that. Core and HIIT, no. Personally I just leave it as "other."