1200 kcal a day - pre Xmas diet - looking for people to share the journey with

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanie261283
    stephanie261283 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey. I sent you a friend request. Im on the low 1200 cal diet to. I only have 5-7 kgs to lose but finding it hard being close to my goal weight. I have a wedding to go to at the end of November where Im maid of honor so trying to look as awesome as possible. Haha
  • stephanie261283
    stephanie261283 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 lbs but i had friends when i was working out, once they stopped bettering themselved i lost motive to work myself and got depressed and gained 30 right back..... so if there are people like me send me a friend request

I eat my dinner (prepared the day before) for breakfast and have a smoothie for dinner. I found aswel that i eat most of my calouries at dinner time but now find Im eating them mostly at breakie and lunch. Have just started the last couple of days so fingers crossed.
  • eleonorrose
    eleonorrose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 lbs but i had friends when i was working out, once they stopped bettering themselved i lost motive to work myself and got depressed and gained 30 right back..... so if there are people like me send me a friend request

I eat my dinner (prepared the day before) for breakfast and have a smoothie for dinner. I found aswel that i eat most of my calouries at dinner time but now find Im eating them mostly at breakie and lunch. Have just started the last couple of days so fingers crossed.

Hello :) thanks for the request

how have you found the meals change so far? I think I wouldn't be able to just drink a smoothie for dinner and have a real full meal in the morning. It is really interesting though- do you feel better eating this way?