Turbo Jam or T25?

Options
Wondering any jnput on which program I should do first? I do plan on doing both but I think it would be best to do the "easier" one first to gradually build up my fitness levels! What do you think?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Turbo Jam would be the easier of the two as a whole. Speaking to your question about doing the "easier" one, Focus T25 has 3 phases; Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Gamma is the hardest one by far, but Alpha and then Beta build you up into Gamma, and each workout has a modifier.

I would suggest T25 overall. I was never a fan of the Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire workouts.....too choreographed. While I did sweat heavily doing Turbo Jam or Fire workouts, I never got done and felt like I really worked out.
  • ericwhitt
    ericwhitt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did T25 for about a month and a half with my wife. She loved it, I did it just because she loved it. In the end, I ended up jacking up my back in an unrelated incident and wasn't able to finish the program. I can say I noticed my body toned up a bit in that time, but I didn't record any numbers to see just how much.

I can say my wife and a few of her other female coworkers all swear by T25 though.. But none of them have done turbo to compare it too. The positive about T25 is if you are struggling with Alpha, just don't move on to Beta right away and you'll still progress.
  • NBowes88
    NBowes88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have done both but I have a hard time sticking to just one DVD. I would say turbo jams is a little easier than T25 but T25 will definitely make you sweat more and is only 25 minutes
  • thatgirl_blue
    thatgirl_blue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I personally love Turbo Jam. I do the lower body and the ab dvd 3x a week. It's a fast tone program.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Never tried t25 but love me some turbo jam! Cardio party 2 and 3 are my favorites