Introduce yourself... say Hi

Options
Hi... I have been using the ap for a couple of months and have lost 31 pounds.

Always been overweight... and I am now working on a six pack.... been a challenge, but the gym seems to be a place I can clear my head of the struggles I have in life.

From NJ, Grateful father of 4 boys

Would love to add some friends, help motivate or just discuss life

B

Replies

• fitjourneymama
    fitjourneymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if youd like and good job!
  • jessicas2809
    jessicas2809 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Great job so far! I'm just stating out but looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me. I'm not sure how to, still figuring this out :)
  • BIMNJdad
    BIMNJdad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add friends... ha
  • jessicas2809
    jessicas2809 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lol... I am determined to figure this out :)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Hello All! If you click on the Profile Pic, a little box will pop up, then click on the username, and their page will pop up, and a button is there for friend requests
  • rebeccamia1
    rebeccamia1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations! Working out makes me a happier person I've learned so gym time for me is not the struggle it's how much I like beer and frozen burritos :( how do you stay on track with your eating?
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Learn to eat differently...
  • BIMNJdad
    BIMNJdad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There are some 300 calories frozen burritos... and I love beer too, just drink less of it.

You really do need to change the way you think and eat... I still eat junk, just not as much or as often
  • metamorphmama
    metamorphmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    if you ever figure out how to add friends add me.
  • emiliem9958
    emiliem9958 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck friend! We're all rooting for you - as to the junk food - i do eat some of it too sometimes haha! But i eat it in moderation or plan it into my calorie count for the day. Let me know if you need anything!!
  • 3nnui
    3nnui Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    46 year old father of 2 boys here. I have lost almost 60 pounds towards my goal of 100. The progress is slowing but I am still staying with it.