2»

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    I wouldn't let a weird friend touch me, maybe I'm just uptight.

Seems like just some harmless, teenage, homicidal, fun...

I've spent a fair amount of my life trying not to be killed by a homicidal maniac.

Sorry, I should have used the sarcasm font.

Same, I was not being serious. It sounds exhausting trying to avoid being murdered when I have made it this far without any effort.

Sadly, my Big Orange cat tries to murder me at least once every week. I have to be on the look out at all times. He's watching me right now.

My big gray cat needs to feel that way about me. I haven't slept well in two weeks bc of him.

My cat likes to "make biscuits" on me. It's sort of like tickling.

• _dixiana_
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I've spent a fair amount of my life trying not to be killed by a homicidal maniac.

Same, I was not being serious. It sounds exhausting trying to avoid being murdered when I have made it this far without any effort.

Sadly, my Big Orange cat tries to murder me at least once every week. I have to be on the look out at all times. He's watching me right now.

My big gray cat needs to feel that way about me. I haven't slept well in two weeks bc of him.

Those are called Happy Feet. :)

I think it's cute until she gets so in the zone that she starts drooling. Then it's just weird. :D:o:#
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

I think it's cute until she gets so in the zone that I start drooling. Then it's just weird. :D:o:#

ftfy

• _dixiana_
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I think it's cute until she gets so in the zone that I start drooling. Then it's just weird. :D:o:#

ftfy

Ha! Not nice, Cap! Where's that unfriend button....

JK, JK
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

ftfy

JK, JK

FYI - this is where you tell them they are blocked, but don't really block them. :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    OP, are you sure you are 18+? My friends stopped trying to tickle me when I graduated high school.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

ftfy

JK, JK

FYI - this is where you tell them they are blocked, but don't really block them. :)

But I'm not a psycho with multiple personalities/usernames.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My older brother and sister would hold me down and tickle me until I cried. . I . . still. . can't . . talk about it!!! *burys head in hands and sobs violently .
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    OP, are you sure you are 18+? My friends stopped trying to tickle me when I graduated high school.

7gtgjct58pnh.jpg
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

I think it's cute until she gets so in the zone that she starts drooling. Then it's just weird. :D:o:#

Ha...that is weird! My cats have claws still so sometimes when they get in the zone, Happy Feet can be not so fun.

My cat Titen, loves to make bread on my legs while watching Tv, but he too has all his claws... every once in a while he'll catch you just right and hook some skin.... lol but I love that damn cat.
  • KittyCloud1
    KittyCloud1 Posts: 18 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    OP, is he from France by any chance?

No, why?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    OP, is he from France by any chance?

french tickler kudos kudos