5 ft ladies... What's your goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm 5ft and my weight is anywhere between 94 and 104 pounds. idk it differs depending on what my activity level is & what i'm eating. currently i've been working on gaining some lost weight back to fill out better, so i'm around 100.

I'm doing the same. I want to gain back what I lost with muscle mass. I find it challenging to navigate this without professional guidance. I have had 2 personal trainer appointments last week, another 2 this week. It is looking very promising right now :-)

• squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i'm 5ft and my weight is anywhere between 94 and 104 pounds. idk it differs depending on what my activity level is & what i'm eating. currently i've been working on gaining some lost weight back to fill out better, so i'm around 100.

I'm doing the same. I want to gain back what I lost with muscle mass. I find it challenging to navigate this without professional guidance. I have had 2 personal trainer appointments last week, another 2 this week. It is looking very promising right now :-)

yea unfortunately by the time my lower half catches up with my upper i've lost too much up top, since i tend to hold most of my weight past my hips, so i'm working on gaining a bit back. plus i liked when my thighs were a little bigger & curvier. almost there again :-) i think i'm happiest in the 103-107 range tbh. i hope your trainer is able to help you accomplish your goals!
  • Lukyanenko
    Lukyanenko Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'1" here. Right now I'm 56kg, so almost 9 stone. My goal weight is 50kg, so the ballpark of 8 stone.
  • Slothbob
    Slothbob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and 10 stone 8lbs (148lbs). I would like to be at 9 stone 9lbs (135lbs) - hourglass would be the best to describe me - I have 30G boobs as well and the biggest thighs *sigh* - good luck with your weight loss!!

Ps. It's been great reading about other women my size - so many different body weights and goals
  • amyleupton587
    amyleupton587 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Iv been doing slimming world and lost a stone but it has slowed down and no losses for about 4 weeks now so going to give mpg a go. I have no friends on here so feel free to add me.

I'm 5,5 and 1/2 (the half is important!
  • nelrvergara
    nelrvergara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fig_1946 wrote: »
    I'm just under 5'. Currently I weigh 138 and would like to get back down to 125.

I feel the same... I used to want to be thinner but I like my curves. Currently at 146 looking to be about 120- 125 but fit.
  • tsavoritespinel
    tsavoritespinel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and my goal is 130 lbs. After 4 kids I weigh 152.
  • estherbarto1
    estherbarto1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and my current weight is 142. My goal weight is 125. That was my weight before I got married and had 2 kids.
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and aiming for 9st at the min