Weightwatcher turning to MFP

Options
Hi been at Ww for 5 years got 2 lbs from goal then xmas, holidays and any excuse had me gaining again, i continue to go each wk to weigh and have kept 17 lbs off from when i began and know if i dont go each wk that and more will go back on but really need to find a way of getting this other two stone off so have been on this app since weds. Any support ir advice wud b fab, im good at mealtimes snd know whats healthy and wot isnt but snacking on crap is my downfall but im trying to cut right down this week and scales are showing a loss already..... i know its not rocket science but it us just so damn hard!...... look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• Mimicleo
    Mimicleo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, 2 pounds away that's a great achievement so you know you can do it.
    And you have kept most of it off so it's just about getting to where you want to be, sounds like your in a good place at the movement, you have already had a loss this week so you know cutting out the crap is the way forward.
    Keep up the good work
    X
  • maxenef
    maxenef Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Welcome. You are doing great. I too was in WW for over 3 years. I lost 23kgs in that time but after a bad experience it all came back on plus more. I have been on this woe for only 2 weeks and have already lost 4.5kgs and more importantly cm's off my body. You said you suck at snacks. If I do get hungry between meal times, I have a boiled egg and glass of water. You will be fine and people are here to help.
  • persephone145
    persephone145 Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I also tried WW and was only 18 pounds away from my goal but as you said holiday and all that happened and I gained the weight I had lost back. You will get there try to find something to keep you motivated. Maybe try to join one of the challenges that might help you stay motivated.
  • Luluwhitaker
    Luluwhitaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u, yes im swapping alot of unhealthy snacks for better choices... rome wasnt built in a day i spose x