Hello

Options
helomfranco24
helomfranco24 Posts: 12 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys. I'm Heloisa, 25 years old, Brazilian. I live in South Carolina. I went from a size 8 to a size 2. I've been on this fitness journey for a while. After making sooooo many mistakes I think I finally found myself. I'm very happy and getting results. Some days are better than others. PMS kills me every month but I still manage to go through it and get it done hahaha now I just gotta convince myself that I'm actually allowed to eat more. My mind is my worst enemy. Always telling me to starve and overwork myself to get the results I want. I finally learned the hard way I need to feed my body well in order to keep up with the intensity and level I'm at. Good luck for you!!!

Replies

• MsFe1
    MsFe1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job. I am currently where you use to be. Making a lot of mistakes. I keep getting back on the bike though.
  • helomfranco24
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hahaha my mistake was doing too much exercises like 2 h weight training ( it used to be 3 h) plus 1 h running. Along with a very restricted diet. Now I'm starting to decrease my workout time and do hiit as my cardio. It's very hard for me to accept that I'm actually allowed to eat more and workout for a lot less time and still get better results. It's hard to give up on my running . I love it
  • westln
    westln Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me or invite please
  • helomfranco24
    Options
    Sure, girl
  • helomfranco24
    Options
    Can't do it