Reaching out for motivation

Options
Hey guys! I was working with a trainer for a while but can no longer afford it. Hoping this app can help me reach my goals! I think having other positive people around really helps so I'm happy about the community part of this app! I'm starting with a ten pound weight loss goal and then we will see when we get there. I need an entire makeover. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • randyswinney1494
    randyswinney1494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • randyswinney1494
    Options
    Would love some new friends and weight loss buddies!
  • BIMNJdad
    BIMNJdad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome... good luck

I can truly say that the ap has helped in a big way to change me
  • randyswinney1494
    Options
    Thank you! I'm glad it's helped you.
  • helomfranco24
    helomfranco24 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I need motivation during pms haha the rest of the month I'm fine and can workout all day like no other. Nice to meet you
  • westln
    westln Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Add or invite me too please
  • imnelsonlee
    imnelsonlee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goodluck with your journey!!
  • leeatliverpool
    leeatliverpool Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep going, girl! I follow a program called Athlean X and supplement it with swimming and martial art training. I think that's the best way as you have something to aim to achieve instead of trying to think to what to do in the gym every time you go...
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Added and good luck...stay dedicated and you'll get it.
  • randyswinney1494
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • tjssieb
    tjssieb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kcflyer1957
    kcflyer1957 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting her degree in health promotion and is also a trainer. She got me this app and worked up an eating plan for me. I am 6'4 and 267...I want to get back down to about 212 (what I weighed in my 30's). I bicycle a lot, but she told me that the exercise alone won't make me lose weight - it will just make me healthier. To lose weight is the diet. I am focusing on reducing (not eliminating) carbs. My doctor put it into easier to understand terms for me - he said to take the grams of carbs in something and divide it by 5 - that will give you the equivalent of teaspoons of sugar (1 packet). When I told him I started every day with 1 cup of oatmeal, he said that was the same as eating 11 packets of sugar for breakfast. I thought oatmeal was supposed to be healthy.

At any rate - If I can do this - you can too.
  • randyswinney1494
    Options
    Thank y'all! This group is so positive!