Troubles

Options
Happy Tuesday & good morning my lovely darlins! While I was driving to work this morning (as I’ve said before that’s when I do my best thinking) I was pondering something big. TROUBLES! We all have troubles & problems. Things are not always fair and sometimes things are out of our control. But we can control how we act & react. We can choose to look at “issues” as opportunities for growth, for improvement & to get stronger. Look at your fitness journey. So many of us (myself included) struggle with it. But that struggle helps to make us over-comers & strong warriors. So that when we have a break through or hit our goals it means so much more and makes the next step so much more powerful. It also sometimes allows us to help others more as they “walk” were we just were. That’s all I really wanted to say this morning and I hope it made sense. I also just wanted to say that I am so very, very, very proud of you. You amaze me and inspire me everyday. I love how hard you work and how supportive you are. And my oh my but you are gorgeous and smoking hot. When I say gorgeous, I don’t mean everyday gorgeous. I mean make this cowboy’s jaw drop, heart beat fast gorgeous. I am blessed beyond measure with your friendship and love y’all dearly. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    this was really nice to read. thanks for sharing!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    this was really nice to read. thanks for sharing!

Blessings my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post :)
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I just have to say it, you amaze me on a daily basis, you are a truely inspiring and wonderful man
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I just have to say it, you amaze me on a daily basis, you are a truely inspiring and wonderful man

You trying to make a cowboy blush? :happy: :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    With you by our side cowboy we can't help but be successful cause you are such a great source of strength for me personally ;) I hope you know how much I cherish you ;):heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    With you by our side cowboy we can't help but be successful cause you are such a great source of strength for me personally ;) I hope you know how much I cherish you ;):heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    This is great! Have a wonderful day ahead!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Right back at ya! Haven't "known" you long...but long enough to know I don't want to NOT know you! Love you lots, hugs and smooches to a rockin' hot cowboy! Have a stupendous day!!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Right back at ya! Haven't "known" you long...but long enough to know I don't want to NOT know you! Love you lots, hugs and smooches to a rockin' hot cowboy! Have a stupendous day!!!

Thank you doll! Loves you and your fam to! Blessings gorgeous!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    you are always so positive! how do you keep it up lol! you are a true inspiriation to us all plus you are one hot cowboy!! bless you for being you :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • AuntNiecey
    AuntNiecey Posts: 26
    Options
    How very selfless to take time out of your busy day and cheer others on! Thank you.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    you are always so positive! how do you keep it up lol! you are a true inspiriation to us all plus you are one hot cowboy!! bless you for being you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Miss Hotstuff. :flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    You must be psychic. Thanks for the reminder that we can control how we react to any situation and that it's possible to make good choices in bad situations.

Wishing you and yours a very blessed day.:flowerforyou:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    :heart: :smile: