I want to change my life.

Options
Hey guys! My name is samantha! Im 26 years old and im looking to loose 48 lbs
At 1.5 lbs a week ♡ i would love to hear success stories and possibly some awesome meal ideas! Also looking for a determined motivation buddy to hold accountability with.

Replies

• Mckie333
    Mckie333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Samantha
    I'm also looking for friends for motivation!
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    I lost 12 kg in total with the app and gym
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I lost about 112 lbs so far. I suggest you cut your weight loss to .5 lbs a week. it may be too much pressure to be doing 1.5 a week.
  • sammiegail1990
    sammiegail1990 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your probably right... i def dont want to set anything unobtainable and be dissapointed with my self! Thank you so much! ☺
  • cassiekennedy14
    cassiekennedy14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Sammie
    I hope you don't mind me messaging you but I was reading your post and I have recently joined back with my fitness pal wanting to lose some weight I think having someone inspiring to help you through the weight loss process is very important so I hope to find a friend in you and support each other I wish you all the best on your journey and hope that you can get back to me I would love to meet some new people xx
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats on wanting to change for your health! I agree 1.5 pounds may be a bit too much. 0.5-1 pound per week is easily attainable and won't set up for failure and binges. Feel free to friend me for support! I log daily and have a open diary.
  • rebeccamia1
    rebeccamia1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Let's motivate eachother! Add me as a friend!
  • tumis
    tumis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! Let's get going.... I would love to support you vice versa
  • MrsWebb32
    MrsWebb32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello im chrissy and im looking to lose about 22lbs im 212 and want to be 190. I would love to support you and motivation along the way . Free free to add me.
  • jellis1388
    jellis1388 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Jen, 28 from NY and I would LOVE to have accountability partners. I've also wanted to maybe create some work out partners... where we just plan on working out at the same time to help have some more accountability. I'm looking to lose 60-80lbs. I lost 60lbs 2 years ago and i am back at it :)

Please add me ... I'd love to meet new people :)
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've lost a little over 40 pounds so far. I have no doubt you can reach your goals as well. Feel free to add me if you want
  • benjistar
    benjistar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm also looking for accountability partners!!! Please add me!!
  • paolodsantiago
    paolodsantiago Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hello! I have the same goal. I'm planning to propose to my girflfriend of 7 years. I'm sure she wouldn't care but I'd like to look my best when I propose to her. I'm at 200lbs and would like to reach 150..
  • sammiegail1990
    sammiegail1990 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Paolodsantiago that is amazing im positive she wouldnt mind either but ots for you so you can feel good and that is so important! Ironic you tell me this as i am in an 8 year relationship... my hunny promised me that if i meet my goal we will get married ♡ Im sooo excited for us both!
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    CALS0CCERBEAR87 Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    You can add me as a friend. I lost about 112 lbs so far. I suggest you cut your weight loss to .5 lbs a week. it may be too much pressure to be doing 1.5 a week.

.5 lbs a week?! That'll take like a century. NO. JUST NO.