Friends please :)

Options
Hi ive been on here for a while now and haven't made many friend apart from my sister who never comes on. Could do with some encouragement and tips to help me on my way. Ive lost 10kg so far, so just 2kg to go now. Ive got 3 weeks to Thailand. Can anyone help?
hope to hear from you soon
Andrea

Replies

• nessaluv05
    nessaluv05 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey!!!! I would love to help you lose that last little bit of weight!! Way to go on the weight you've lost already!!! I'll send a friend request!! :)

Nessa
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea, I'm Liz. I've been here since February and have lost 26 lbs. I've found that the friends I've made here are invaluable and key to my weight loss thus far. I'll send you a friend request. We'll help you get those last few pounds off before your trip:happy:
  • yammayyam
    yammayyam Posts: 2
    Options
    Me me! I'm quite new and have little friends too, would love to gain and give supports and encouragements =D
    I'm May :flowerforyou:
  • kwiet26
    kwiet26 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this site too. Looking forward to getting some friends for some continued support!
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    You can do it!
  • jojobird2011
    Options
    If you know how to add me that would be great. I could always use a new friend..Hope all is going well with you::happy:
  • Cblind
    Cblind Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to here. I have exercised and watched what I ate before then life happens and I lose my motivation and I quit. At one point I had reached a size 8. I am now back to a 14 and 188 lbs. Which is a lot on a 5'4" frame. :). I need some friends and any help is greatly appreciated.
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i'm just starting out so i don't know how much help i can be but i can offer my support! :)