Starting my life & weight loss over....

Options
Gaygirl2120
Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I used to be a pretty active member here. Then life got crazy and without going into too much detail basically I'm going through a rough divorce. It's been very ugly & even resulted in me having to get a restraining order. So with the stress of the initial separation, being in & out of court plus becoming a single Mom I started skipping workouts & let my eating get out of control. On top of that I injured my ankle really bad which meant taking more time out of the gym. So I have put on a good 15 pounds the past few months & I'm so disappointed in myself. I worked so hard on my body & used to be a so focused on my diet & workouts. I feel like I have thrown all my hard work away. I feel like I am letting my soon to be ex take even more from me. I just get focused again, I want to be even better than I was before! I want a new body to go along with my new life. So I'm back & going to use MFP to hold me accountable & I'd love to make some new friends! Especially single Moms like myself who have been where I am & can help to keep me motivated. Thanks so much for reading!

Replies

• Gaygirl2120
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I forgot to add I'm 5'4 & my weight before was around 135, I'm now 146 & my goal is 130.
  • mrm1612
    mrm1612 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's my goal to 130 but I need to lose 60 to get there. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    I will thanks!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    mrm1612 wrote: »
    That's my goal to 130 but I need to lose 60 to get there. Feel free to add me if you like!

For some reason I can't add you. Maybe try adding me?
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    I forgot to add I'm 5'4 & my weight before was around 135, I'm now 146 & my goal is 130.

I'm 5'2" and my current weight is 160 - looking to get down to 130ish as well! I had a lot of success a few years ago on mfp, but slacked and gained everything back and then some. I'm looking for people who log on regularly to motivate me. Happy to do the same for you :smile:
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    you look stunningly beautiful just as you are. Wishing you the best with tons and tons of happiness and smiles and peace in your heart.
  • mfurgiuele90
    mfurgiuele90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!! andddd your makeup is flawless!! JEALOUS!!!

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch in life. Hang in, refocus on yourself you defiantly deserve that.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You can do it, one day at a time.
  • headyolanda
    headyolanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You'll be back in no time
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Let's do this
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm just getting back myself, I have a LOT to lose (130 total from my start) but I'm working on it slowly but surely! Feel free to add me!!
  • Died95
    Died95 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you are worth it!!
  • SunshineLove73
    SunshineLove73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    BTDT!!!! I did it, you can do it! :-)