Vitamins?

Options
Can any of you recommend vitamins that will help me lose weight / raise my metabolism? I already take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, and vitamin D. Thanks!

Replies

• UniquelyNelly
    UniquelyNelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm taking what you are AND have added B complex and B12.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just take a multivitamin suplement and both glucosamine sulphate and cod liver oil. Don't know of any vitamins that will increase your metabolism or make you loose weight faster.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    Yes I would go w/ the Beachbody ActiVit® Multivitamin Formula.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    I see it this way; vitamins are spent when you workout and diet, basically doing their job in keeping your metabolism going. So, vitamins don't make your metabolism higher or burn more but vitamins do keep you going by supporting your metabolism and keeping you going. All the multivitamin brands and names lead you to beleive by taking them you will increase your metabolism which is basically untrue and is a marketing gimic to sell their product. Vitamins play an important role in your metabolism function but won't increase your metabolism in and of themself. Make sense?
  • LHSHokie
    LHSHokie Posts: 18
    Options
    I have heard about the Bs before ... do they seem to be working for you?
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Can any of you recommend vitamins that will help me lose weight / raise my metabolism? I already take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, and vitamin D. Thanks!

How much and what kind of those 3 are you taking?

Those are my big 3 for sure.
  • LHSHokie
    LHSHokie Posts: 18
    Options
    I take One-a-Day Women's Active Metabolism, 1200 mg Nature Made Fish Oil, and 4000 iu Sundown Vitamin D.