Where are the committed and motivated MFP'ers?!

Options
After my 2nd baby I was on Mfp and had a great list of motivated and committed friends... I left mfp for my third baby. She's now 3months today and I've been on here for three weeks.. I can't seem to find a solid group of people this time around :(
If you are not a quitter and are on everyday send me a friend request / it's what keeps me motivated and I'd love to help keep you motivated too!
Especially love having friends with common goals and lifestyles; women, moms, looking to loose 50ish lbs:.. but honestly, anyone motivated, send me a request!

Replies

• MrsTreeMama
    MrsTreeMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ❤️
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Motivated, daily logger here
  • huntergraymua
    huntergraymua Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We're here! Sending friend request, anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • arielm2015
    arielm2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here here! Been doing this for over a year now. Looking for like minded people for support! I'm a mom and have lost about 35 pounds and want to lose about 15 more...add me!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and try to always interact with my friends and encourage and motivate. I recently opened my dairy to friends. I've lost around 45lbs so far and have more to go. I would love more supportive, motivated friends. Fell free to add me. I already sent a few FR to those in this thread :)
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Friend me
  • Wife2MrPerfect
    Wife2MrPerfect Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on MFP daily. I don't hold back---no excuses
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Send friend request to all
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've been on since January 25.
  • mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    117 day streak
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily..i will add you :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Over 1200 days
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Committed AF.
    On here every day!
  • tbramos07
    tbramos07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. Just started 20 days ago, but I am highly motivated. Please friend me! :)
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Added =D I took a break over a year ago but back in the day I logged well over 1000days in a row and lost over 80lbs. I'm always happy to have more active friends, so feel welcome to add me =)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request too. I lost over 40 lbs on here a few years ago and after having a couple more kids I'm needing to use MFP to help me do it again! I'm logging every day since I started :)
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here.
  • _cher_bear_
    _cher_bear_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for serious motivation with the support of others and contributing back, feel free to add me :)