Newbie Needs Encouragement!!

dmikolas
dmikolas Posts: 5
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!! I just started using this site and could use some friends for encouragement!!!! I have already learned so much from this site already and cannot wait to start reaching some of my goals! Thanks to members from this site I am off to begin my 1st day of the 30 Day Shred...kind of nervous!!!!!

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    I have found it to be very helpful! Very encouraging!
  • MFP is a great place to be losing weight! There's always people around on the community, which is fantastic for motivation, advice, tips or just a chat

Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)

xo
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Well, first off, you have a beautiful family. You can do this. You can do the shred. MFP is a wonderful place with great support. I'm nearly at my goal weight. And could not have gotten here without this site and the people. I'd be happy to support you.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Hi and welcome,
    You have come to the right place, there is so much support and motivation here.
    The tools for tracking your food and exercise really helps keep you held accountable
    to what you are doing on a daily basis! People are also always offering up recipes
    which make this journey alot easier as well cuz coming up with new foods can
    certaily be a challenge too!

so best of luck to you with meeting all of your goals, and you can add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • LHSHokie
    LHSHokie Posts: 18
    I have never been a big follower of "health" stuff like this ... but I absolutely love this site. It is so encouraging and easy to use. As long as you stick with the program, you will definitely see results. Keep up the great work ... you've already taken the hardest step!
  • feel free to add me:)
  • You CAN do it! MFP is a wonderful place and you can always find support here! Add me to your list of friends!
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    I know just how you feel. I came here for the sense of community and the encouragement. I'm at a point right now where I'm on the verge of being obese. I want to lose the weight before it becomes a problem. These last 50 pounds are so frustrating!! I feel like I can never stick to anything because I just don't have the money to be spending it on classes and bootcamps and personal trainers all the time. It's disheartening sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.