need friends

Options
MrsWebb80
MrsWebb80 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2016 in Getting Started
Hi my name is chrissy im 28 years old and have been on this journey now for awhile nothing have I sticked to but this will be one Ido . I love being able to see my carbs and sugar and sodium in fiber intake over calories. I was 212 when I started this journey and now im 208 so not much of a difference but still a loss. I have no support at home besides my husband and my boys . I love to support and motivated back. Feel free to add me and ill support each one get to their goals I want to lose at least 18 lbs I want to be anything but under 200 lbs. My mom has alot of health issues and rest of my family does and im trying to stay health like I am now.

Replies

• pcbossack31
    pcbossack31 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning Chrissy!! My name is Phyllis and I have been at this journey for a while myself. I too have no support except my husband and my kids, I had weight loss surgery back in 2014 and I have lost 90 lbs. from it, but I have come to a plateau, and can't seem to come out of it. I am seeking friends and people that I can exercise with. I plan to join a gym called AFC Fitness and am looking for someone to join with me. Where do you live? I live in Philadelphia, Pa.
  • mmtpapon
    mmtpapon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Chrissy, I am also new in this community, Although I am running with 50th day streak, and lost 22+ lbs . Welcome to the journey.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. Sent you a request.
  • octopusplum
    octopusplum Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy,

I know how that goes. I've been trying and now I'm really dedicated. Other than my husband I have no support other than the awesome people here on MFP. Sending you an invite.
  • KellS2919
    KellS2919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! Our stories are very similar and we are starting near the same place. I tried to add you but my phone won't load your page
  • sylvialeppo
    sylvialeppo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request too!