Exercise walking tapes

Options
Hi! I am new on myfitness and I'll tell you it certainly takes the guessing out on how much I am eating everyday! I love it! It also inspired me to get moving. I sit down at my job for ours a day therefore I try to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes 3 time a day. My tip for the days is I walk with walking tapes the best one is Leslie Samson 2 miles in 30 minutes 3 times a week,. She also has walking tapes up to 5 miles and weights and she uses a stretch band as well and you can walk day or night and if it raining out side you can still walk in the comfort of your own home or take it to work and walk at work. That is my tip of the day Have a wonderful day :-)

Replies

• kjtaylor89
    Options
    I freaking love Leslie! She has some vidoes on youtube if anyone is intrested! :smile:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have been using her videos for 11 years now! Love them!
  • blessedmomx3
    Options
    I LOVE Leslie Sansone!!! I'm doing her walking video and I also got her Shortcuts Abs workout that I do after walking. So far so good!
  • mjreno8
    mjreno8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds great. I may give that a try! Thanks for the tip!:glasses:
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Lesley's videos. I own 9 of them personally .... I hate boot camp work outs. These ones leave me looking forward to the next walk. Glad you are finding success with them!
  • JoyK76
    JoyK76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this info. I had never heard of Leslie Sansone and had to look her up after reading your post. I really enjoy walking. I will have to check out her dvds and resources. Perhaps it will help to spice up my walking routine!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I walk with Leslie, too:smile: I love to pop in her 5 mile walk and just do as many as I want. I like this one in particular because of the fast pace. I have lost about 20 pounds walking with Leslie!
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Her Walk Club online is great, too. It's something like $25/year and she puts walking videos up on the website each month - and currently there are videos up there from January until now - about 4 or 5 per month. Sometimes they are repeats and sometimes it'll be a 3 mile walk that takes 1 mile from this video, 1 mile from that, 1 mile from another, etc. Sometimes it also includes short workouts or ab workouts, etc. It's a great value!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am using Leslie videos as my cardio while doing the 30 day shred! I am losing slowly but surely and love the ease of the WAH videos (no crazy steps to follow.) I know that eventually I will have to step up to more intense cardio but for right now this is doing the trick.