Message me

Options
Christian_Anthony
Christian_Anthony Posts: 13 Member
Can someone message me some good breakfast recipes for cutting weight?? Much appreciated.

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    doesn't work like that. you can eat nothing for breakfast and pig out the rest of the day and gain weight.

I don't think i understand what your trying to accomplish.

I like to start the day with a lot of protein but there is no magical "breakfast weightloss" food. it doesn't work that way.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    One meal doesn't make or break cutting. It's the combination of all your meals day after day and week after week. I've told you before that you need to talk to your coach about cutting and making weight for your fight.
  • Christian_Anthony
    Christian_Anthony Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    One meal doesn't make or break cutting. It's the combination of all your meals day after day and week after week. I've told you before that you need to talk to your coach about cutting and making weight for your fight.

I know this... I'm just tired of the same old thing
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

I know this... I'm just tired of the same old thing

Eat what you like portioned to fit your calories.

You don't have to eat just "breakfast" foods for breakfast. You can eat whatever you want.

What matters for cutting weight is a calorie deficit.
  • dangit8080
    dangit8080 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CHUNKY MONKEY MORNING OATS

Serves One
    Time: 5 Minutes

Ingredients:
    1 Cup water
    1/4 Cup old fashioned oats
    1/2 Ripe banana, peeled and sliced
    1/2 Tablespoon of chia seeds
    1/2 Tablespoon of peanut butter
    1 Teaspoon honey, agave, maple syrup or coconut sugar
    1/2 Tablespoon chocolate chips

Directions:
    1.) Place the water, oats, banana, chia seeds and peanut butter in a small pot and bring to a boil. Once the mixture begins to boil, bring to low heat and stir.

2.) Add in the teaspoon of sweetener and continue to stir, until the oatmeal has a creamy consistency.

3.) Remove the oatmeal from the heat and transfer into a small bowl. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and other half of banana, if desired.

Nutrition Facts:
    257 Calories, 9.6g fat, 41g carbs, 7g fiber, 18g sugar, 6g protein.

Don't know if this is what your looking for......but it's one of my favorites when I need something different and a little sweet.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Here's a really freeing thought for you - "Breakfast food" as a concept was made up by companies to sell "breakfast food".

Eat what you want. Have a sandwich. Have a bowl of soup and a chunk of bread. Have a serve of last night's roast dinner, or leftover curry. Make a frittata so you have something made in advance that you can just nuke (or not) and eat on the go. My current breakfast is cottage cheese on crackers with hot sauce. Just because I like it. There's is nothing special about what the western culture calls 'breakfast food' save for tradition.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I like Coco Crispies! Yum