Please inform me.

Options
Well, I don't know the better protein shake for ,so I just lost weights and started lifting for a Month from now, I need a good protein shake for my after result for bodybuilding.

Replies

• LoganKwiat
    LoganKwiat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Www.canadianprotein.com will have what you want
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love the EAS shakes. Not as chalky as others, great taste, and packed with protein and vitamins. Trusted name, also!
  • drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all for the reply
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I really like chicken, eggs and beef. Protein shakes are absolutely not necessary if you can get enough protein through foods to hit .8 to 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass. Most people should be able to do that, I know many bodybuilders can.

This. You don't need protein shakes if you can get enough protein from your food.
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    drag67h90 wrote: »
    Well, I don't know the better protein shake for ,so I just lost weights and started lifting for a Month from now, I need a good protein shake for my after result for bodybuilding.

Premier Protein you can pick it up at Walmart or at Sam's Club
    I've tried is Slim Fast and other protein drinks and they don't taste like Premier protein. The drink 30 carbs of protein and only 160 calories
    Try it it's awesome
  • dbnurse1
    dbnurse1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love premier protein shakes. Diabetic friendly too.
  • applesandtapeline
    applesandtapeline Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Myprotein.com has tasty and light protein shakes.
    P.S. I've noticed significant change in muscle building when started using whey protein shakes in my nutrition.
    You don't know it until you try it.
    If you can go without protein shakes, good for you!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Myprotein.com has tasty and light protein shakes.
    P.S. I've noticed significant change in muscle building when started using whey protein shakes in my nutrition.
    You don't know it until you try it.
    If you can go without protein shakes, good for you!

Protein supplement don't cause muscle building. If you added a shake, you added protein. You add muscle through progressive overload training, total adequate protein and adequate nutrient. Higher rates of actual muscle development occur in a surplus, and it tapes as you get towards maintenance and/or a deficit.

OP, I generally cook with my protein powders and mainly use Quest. When I do supplement, I have been using dymatize (currently) but also enjoy muscle milk, EAS, and designer whey. Although, at my current state, I tend to look at which brand is going to provide the highest level of leucine.