Easy Tips For Losing Weights

Options
Good morning every one,

I'm going to tell you some tips it might be difficult for others, but it worked for me.
If you want to lose weights quickly just follow my instructions.

1- one meal a day :: just three fried eggs without oil or anything else with the eggs for 90 days.
2-sleep early wake up early, you have to get at least ,7 hours of sleeping.
3- don't eat sugar, fat, fast food, friefood, bread, for 3 months.
4-don't drink sodas only a lot of water and fresh homemade juices.

If you do that for 90 days you'll lose 10 K.g
By working out four hours a day and burn 800 hundreds calories.

After 90 days, you'll have your open day which you can eat what ever you want in the day 27 from the month with no worries only one time a month.

If you follow my instructions I insure you, you will see a huge changes it just need patients and struggle.

Me I was 85 k. G now 56 :)

Replies

• drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, like I said it might be difficult for others. Iv done that and I like to spread my experience to you :) . Every one have different opinion
  • drag67h90
    Options
    3 eggs a day for 90 days and nothing else? That's like... 250 calories? You can't be serious.
    And who the heck has 4 hours a day to work out?

I can eat a wide variety of food, exercise a moderate amount and lose 10kg in 90 days. Your plan is... a bit nuts.

Like I said it might be difficult for others but it worked to me that why I need to give you my experience :)
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Step 1 - eat three fried eggs
    Step 3 - Don't eat fat (of which eggs have) or anything fried
    Step 3 - Don't eat any sugar
    Step 4 - Drink homemade fruit juices (which contain sugar from the fruit)

#EpicFail

Thanks for trying but to be honest, most people are going to be considerably better off ignoring your advice.
  • drag67h90
    Options
    akf2000 wrote: »
    yeah I don't think this 'diet' is for everyone/ any single other person on this planet.

As I said my friend, it might be difficult for others but it worked for me . I tied this diet because I had and off like 8 months vacation so I have to inform my tips :) . Thanx for the reply
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input. Nobody can survive on 250 calories a day just walking around; much less adding 4 hours of working out. Something smells here.
  • drag67h90
    Options
    drag67h90 wrote: »
    akf2000 wrote: »
    yeah I don't think this 'diet' is for everyone/ any single other person on this planet.

As I said my friend, it might be difficult for others but it worked for me . I tied this diet because I had and off like 8 months vacation so I have to inform my tips :) . Thanx for the reply

An off*
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Good morning every one,

If you're only eating 3 eggs a day, why the instruction to not eat fast food, etc? Wouldn't that be part of the three eggs only a day? Sounds like maybe you ate other food than just three eggs?
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    This is crazy advice. Just don't do it.
  • drag67h90
    Options
    Thanks for your input. Nobody can survive on 250 calories a day just walking around; much less adding 4 hours of working out. Something smells here.

Well, I have done I didn't died xD, but the reason I tried this hardcore diet because I have 8 months off, and to give you my tips
    . Everyone have different opinion. You want to lose a lot of weights in no time follow my diet :)
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Well...I've lost 9.5kg in less than 90 days and I average 1500 calories per day, and gym 3x week. I've gained muscle and lost fat. And I'm healthy as heck.

My buddy lost 40lbs in six minutes in Iraq. Should I promote what HE did? What you're suggesting is not a diet it's damage.
  • drag67h90
    Options
    D_squareG wrote: »
    Good morning every one,

If you're only eating 3 eggs a day, why the instruction to not eat fast food, etc? Wouldn't that be part of the three eggs only a day? Sounds like maybe you ate other food than just three eggs?

I said, only do it for 90 days my friend not the hall time. :) . This diet can let you lose a lot of weights in no time, if you have a strong stomach do it. I've done it and didn't died xD
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options

Well, I have done I didn't died xD, but the reason I tried this hardcore diet because I have 8 months off, and to give you my tips
    . Everyone have different opinion. You want to lose a lot of weights in no time follow my diet :)

Have you seen a doctor? Because this is very unhealthy and probably very dangerous as well.

• drag67h90
    Options
    Well...I've lost 9.5kg in less than 90 days and I average 1500 calories per day, and gym 3x week. I've gained muscle and lost fat. And I'm healthy as heck.

My buddy lost 40lbs in six minutes in Iraq. Should I promote what HE did? What you're suggesting is not a diet it's damage.

I repeat my friend, I said it might be difficult for others . And every have their different style or strategy for their diet mine is the hardcore one.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Oh dear--you're 22 yrs old. We all did crazy things at your age--now we're smarter and try not to do things that will ruin our health. You are young and can bounce back, but many of us can't. BAD ADVICE, so no thanks.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You would have lost about triple that amount if you really only ate 3 eggs a day and exercised for 4 hours every day. Neither of which are healthy.

Please don't promote unsafe weight loss on this site.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Oh dear--you're 22 yrs old. We all did crazy things at your age--now we're smarter and try not to do things that will ruin our health. You are young and can bounce back, but many of us can't. BAD ADVICE, so no thanks.

If we want to rag on OP, that's fine by me. But let's not play the "you're younger than me, so i'm smarter/better/have a more valid opinion than you".

Just saying.
  • drag67h90
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Not only is this advice ridiculous, this is just plain terrible. To anyone else reading this thread, for the love of god, you are worth taking care of your body.

This is an excellent way to cause hormonal problems (especially Low T in men).
    This is an excellent way to lose a ton of muscle mass.
    This is an excellent way to have negative metabolic adaptations.
    This is an excellent way to develop an eating disorder.
    This is an excellent way to develop problems with binge eating.
    And lastly, this is an excellent way to never reach and maintain your goals.

Yep I've lost a lot of muscles, and now I'm starting lifting and eating, drinking protein for bodybuilding. We can make it out for our losses xD it's
This discussion has been closed.