Trying again, looking for friends/accountability partners.

Options
28F, SW:178, GW:108. I'm trying MFP again after not using it for over 4 years. In that time I've gained even more weight. My goal is to log everything, everyday. I want to be me conscious of everything that goes into my mouth so I can adjust my eating habits accordingly. I would like some friends who are willing to help me be accountable as well as offer encouragement. I will reciprocate as well. Thanks!

Replies

• TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm on here most days and I try and keep people honest! But remember, the biggest thing is to do it for yourself and that will keep you going when it gets tough.
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started back after a long time off (during which I gained back all my weight.) Feel free to add me.
  • carolynpuma
    carolynpuma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again today and also looking for partners for motivation and to help keep on track. Feel free to add me.
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been here a few years now and logging has become a habit. Feel free to add me if you want as well. I love getting the feed back, ideas and hearing of successes as well as encouraging (and being encouraged) when struggling.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) I'm also 28F
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was just logging on for the same reason. I lost 80 pounds 10 years ago and am slowly creeping back up. I have gained 25 pounds I just need gone. I feel like it has been the same old thing lately. Gain a few, lose a few.
    Need a support group for extra motivation!!!
  • toddmcarter
    toddmcarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me - happy to have another supportive partner. I log in every day and try to encourage my MFP friends as much as possible.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I lost nearly 60 lbs five years ago after the birth of my first child, and kept it off for two years until I got pregnant with my second. Now I've gained all of that back plus some and am really really struggling to lose weight and see progress, despite my best efforts. It would be great to have some cyber friends and encouragement from the sidelines.
  • kathrynriddick16
    kathrynriddick16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joining again after not using for some time. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I'm doing well currently and I need it to stick!!! Xx