Starting over....Again!

Options
I've been trying to stay on top of logging in and tracking my fitness. I was down 15lbs lighter than I am now, and have gained it all back. If anyone is in the same boat, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other. Even yummy, healthy recipes and exercise tips would be a huge help!

Replies

• my2sheps
    my2sheps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me. We so can do this Again!!!
  • ShastaOC
    ShastaOC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm in the same awful situation. We've got this! Let's do it again!
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

All of you can add me too! I've been having a rough October. Day 1 for me too! Jump starting myself back into healthy living. I really need some support, so I appreciate anyone that can join in my journey!.
  • ADX24Fit
    ADX24Fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back at tracking for my goals too."today is always the best time to start"

I'll be adding you to my friends list, everyone feel free to add me too!

Have a great day!
  • cdeehan
    cdeehan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You aren't alone! I just can't seem to stick with this! And every time I start this journey again, I weigh more than the last time I started! I could use all the help I can get! Lets do this!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I haven't gained it all back but I am in a total fitness slump and want to shed five pounds. I'm having a hard time extending my streak beyond 3, 4 days. I'm puzzled by my lack of motivation, it's so unlike me! Feel free to add me if you want, I'm on daily!
  • tabarrett0261
    tabarrett0261 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've lots 45 lbs and gained 5 lbs back. I DON'T WANT TO GAIN IT ALL BACK AGAIN!!! I need to find my mojo again. This is sooooo hard. I want to lose another 40 lbs but I don't have a time limit on doing it. Today is day 1 again for me and my goal is to go home and get to planning my meals for the week. I'm also going back to my gym and just getting on the treadmill for 30 minutes and maybe lift a few weights. I'm starting close but hope I can build on that. I'll be back tomorrow to keep looking for motivation! Good luck to everyone!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I met my goal last year and was maintaining. But then, I stopped logging and exercising.. and pretty much got lazy. I'm not even going to lie. Lol.
    I've managed to gain 10 lbs. and I don't want to gain anymore. I've worked too hard to get where I am to gain it all back. So Its time to stop spiraling down the rabbit hole NOW!
    Ill send a friend request. Anyone else who is in the same boat..feel free to add me as well. :)
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I recently dropped the bag and am chasing my marbles to get them back together, so to say. Glad for another friend. It isn't about how often you stubble but that you keep getting up.
  • samanthagh460
    samanthagh460 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Day 1 for me, my first goal is to maintain my weight but eat healthy and I need to exercise to become stronger for a physical fitness test! I know I'm not trying to loose weight but I can't seem to be consistent! So starting over AGAIN!!!
  • melodiebouse
    melodiebouse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In October 2012 I started on a journey to lose 75 pounds. I'm 5' and weighed 194. After almost 2 years I got down to 117 and was walking everyday. Today I'm back up to 140. I just can't seem to get back on the wagon. I keep starting over and do fine for a few days. I'm so frustrated and discouraged.
  • kshields8455
    kshields8455 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in the exact same boat! Ive been overweight since childhood and my whole life my weight has fluctuated constantly. I tend to binge eat and unless i carefully track calories i pack on pounds. I had just gotten to my goal weight at the beginning of the summer and ive gained 20 pounds since then!! How do you guys keep yourself on track and resist cravings?
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Starting over for the 100 zillionth time!! Feel free to add me too!
  • kanaada
    kanaada Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Same for me!!! Been off for a month and it's so hard to get back on track I really need support please add me too :)
  • c_water19
    c_water19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5 years ago when my husband was deployed I lost about 60lbs and maintained a healthier lifestyle for a while. Then life happened. I am looking to lose another 60lbs & in all honesty just have a healthier lifestyle again. I want to feel better about myself, take this seriously and not give up on myself! I am looking for anyone who is willing to help keep me accountable and is looking for the same thing. I'm seeing a personal trainer for the first time on Saturday and I'm really hoping this helps kick me into gear!
  • melodiebouse
    melodiebouse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing pop ups on my phone that looks like people are commenting on posts but I'm new at this and can't seem to find where the comments are.
  • LaurenSL1
    LaurenSL1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm right there with you. I need to get this last 10 lbs off. Every time I lose it, I gain it right back. I'm so unmotivated. Add me!