New to MyFitnessPal

Options
My name is Kathy. I am looking for inspiration and motivation as well as friendship. I don't have many friends and am trying to reach out someplace new.

Replies

• lmroberts221
    lmroberts221 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hello friends!

Have you done something already today that has made you better? Do you plan on doing something today that will make you better? What can you do RIGHT NOW this very second, that will better you? At work? Can you stand and type? In the car? Can you change the dial to a better, less vulgar form of music? What everyday decisions that are made by you consciously and unconsciously can you perfect? I currently choose to meditate with my time and space. Meditation my friends through years of empirical evidence has increased patience, relieves stress, and allowed a real time perception of reality through, " real time, truth" as opposed to " real time, appearances" what is your bettering decision going to be? Please add, like, comment and share your choices, thoughts and actions! Looking forward to speaking with you soon!!!
  • amandalpn777
    amandalpn777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Amanda I am working on weight loss like so many of you. I could use all the friends and support I can get. I have over 100lbs to loose I am currently going thru the process to have Gastric Bypass done.