100+ pounds to lose.

Options
Restarting this journey for the I don't even kno how many times. Looking for ppl with similar weightloss goals or who have lost 100 or close to 100 lbs for motivation. I am 28 years old and about 5'11. Please feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• ShrinkingShanna
    ShrinkingShanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got about 130 pounds to lose. Adding you as a friend!
  • dragonflygal0415
    dragonflygal0415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting agaim here. I lost 50lb so far but have struggled for the past 6 months to move past that. So here I am again. I have another 144lbs to go just to enter onederland. Add me!
  • MSduPre
    MSduPre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've never used the social aspect of this site, but I just happened to see this on my sidebar and thought I'd offer some encouragement. IT CAN BE DONE. See my picture. I've lost 161 pounds from my high of 350. It's not easy, and it's not fast, but IT CAN BE DONE.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    like ^ said. it can be done. i lost 100 pounds in roughly a year. been keeping it off for over 3. Get yourself a digital scale. Weigh everything that goes in your gob. At 100 to lose, you do not need to be eating at 1200. Trust. Up your calories. Read everything on the site. you will learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. Get some exercise, its just good for you. Remember, you will stumble, that doesn't matter, what matters is you got to decide to get back up.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    120 lbs to loose, down -30lbs so only 90lbs more to go ! 'm here w/ you!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i am in the process of losing 100 pounds. and have lost about 30 pounds but still have a long way to go.
  • DawnNathan
    DawnNathan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Down 92 lbs aiming for at least 64 more. Everything goes better with friends. Anyone feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.