DAILY MOTIVATION!!!

Options
jmaine252
jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
Hello friends!

Have you done something already today that has made you better? Do you plan on doing something today that will make you better? What can you do RIGHT NOW this very second, that will better you? At work? Can you stand and type? In the car? Can you change the dial to a better, less vulgar form of music? What everyday decisions that are made by you consciously and unconsciously can you perfect? I currently choose to meditate with my time and space. Meditation my friends through years of empirical evidence has increased patience, relieves stress, and allowed a real time perception of reality through, " real time, truth" as opposed to " real time, appearances" what is your bettering decision going to be? Please add, like, comment and share your choices, thoughts and actions! Looking forward to speaking with you soon!!!

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    It's Monday and I'm awake. What more do you want.
  • jmaine252
    Options
    You guys!

Thanks for the comments you all put a smile on my face, so thankful I am to you for sharing your energy with me! @LiftingLady5 the fact you haven't thrown a single person out the window is not only making you better through exercise of self discipline it is also making the world better! Bc let's be honest, how many ignorant tongues deserve a nice, sunny, hair full of wind flight sponsored by you?!flight where you say? To the concrete from the third story of course! I mean people may not know, but they are being spared by your kindness one by one. And if tht exercise of kindness isn't making you better, hey, what is right?!?
  • km8907
    Options
    Someone get this guy a Xanax
  • jmaine252
    Options
    @Villae81

How's that for MOTIVATION? It's great MOTIVATION. I asked what your next move and your response to me was to smile, you motivated me to smile and besides for being blessed enough to wake and have life, energy and order in my bones I had no reason to do so. But bc of you, bc I know there is atleast one other person who recognizes how silly the masses are by taking life and time so serious...how ironic, time doesn't even exist! But they think it does,let's smile and laugh together brother at how blessed we are to view the world from the perspective of the chosen!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I made it to work, with out falling asleep on the way here. So yea, I have done something great today.
  • jmaine252
    Options
    @km8907

You woke up on a Monday! What more do I want?! I need nothing more, you woke up is MOTIVATION enough for me! Bc thousands didn't wake up! Why were you given the chance to wake? How many mondays have you been given? How many chances or mondays have you been given to be better, change a life, make someone smile? There are 53 Monday's in a yr, how many yrs of Monday's have you been given? Why is it that YOU of all people are given so many mondays? Tht qs is MOTIVATION enough for me, the fact tht you've been given so many mondays by whatever force you believe in, has to make you special in tht forces eyes. You have to be!!! He didn't give tht many mondays to everybody!! Well, I know this, your post definitely made me smile today and I thank you bc tht smile made me better and I hope knowing that your the reason I was made better makes you better! I'm just happy I get to talk with someone who so tied in with those greater powers, how lucky am I?!?!?
  • km8907
    Options
    tl;dr
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I called a catfish out on his BS.
    Yay me!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I called a catfish out on his BS.
    Yay me!

you motivated me Mel. you made me smile. how awesome are you and am i for knowing you and the force that causes you to see catfish.
    thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • jmaine252
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You guys are absolutely amazing!!