Friends welcome here :)

Options
Hi all! I'm Ashley. I'm almost two weeks into my journey and am currently down 9lbs. I'm looking for friends I can support and who will be there for me, too! Any help is appreciated! Feel free to introduce yourself and add me as a friend! We're all here to help each other achieve our goals!

Replies

• billselden2426
    billselden2426 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there Ashley how has it been going? Hi i am Bill just starting on this fitness pro. Just two weeks in and enjoying it so fare. Let see how long i can keep it going lol
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    HI.

Feel free to add me if you like.

I'm on everyday and try to support as best I can.

• Mr_StMartin
    Mr_StMartin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Howdy! My name is Steve and have a 200 pound weight loss journey ahead of me. Fee free to add me!
  • motiv1212
    motiv1212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hii. I'll add you
  • indahaurora88
    indahaurora88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have 160ish pound journey that I started to go. I will add you and we can encourage each other!
  • ElizabethdearAshley
    Options
    Looks like a pretty good team! I think I've got you all friended :) Now let's kick some butt!
  • jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow such positivity, mind if I add to those positive vibes?!? I'll add you guys and watch as we all create new ceilings just to burst through!
  • Aphroditee
    Aphroditee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! I lose motivation so easily. And I'm trying to get back to it.
  • ElizabethdearAshley
    Options
    The more the merrier! We all need a cheerleading squad!
  • rkw128
    rkw128 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Ashley. I'm almost two weeks into my journey and am currently down 9lbs. I'm looking for friends I can support and who will be there for me, too! Any help is appreciated! Feel free to introduce yourself and add me as a friend! We're all here to help each other achieve our goals!

Feel free to add me