Beach body - Brazil butt lift

Options
Has anyone tried this program? And what kind of results have you seen if you tried it? I just started it today and the bumbum dvd is so hard!! I love it though it takes a lot for me to work up a sweat. I'm doing this program along with 30 day shred, hopefully i can manage it all !

Replies

• laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    great question! Sorry, I can't answer, but looking forward to people's responses!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    Yes that program is great for your toosh! No doubt about it. You can definitely combine it with something else. I would recommend flexing your glutes even if you think you are, try harder. Your glutes are the largest muscle in your body so if you work that then you are burning the most calories with that particular muscle period. I sent you a message too. :smile: Need any more information let me know. As a Beachbody coach we try to be a product of the product so to speak so we have experience with our programs.
  • fergalizcious
    Options
    Bump.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    It is a good program and will definitelty work the tush! I have a few people that I coach that say it is not like a SUPER FUN workout in comparison to something like Zumba, but it does get the job done. I think it is a perfect addition to a workout schedule though. Because a lot of workouts miss that BUTT lol.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ok I have been doing it since March and love it... it is hard but manageable. and I had a flat butt... here is the results pic on my profile... also it does not just work your butt. it is an entire system designed to sculpt a tone yet feminine body. I would go for it!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ok I have been doing it since March and love it... it is hard but manageable. and I had a flat butt... here is the results pic on my profile... also it does not just work your butt. it is an entire system designed to sculpt a tone yet feminine body. I would go for it!

This pic is not staying up long so I hope the OP gets to see this and decide.
  • channy22
    channy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome result =)
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I did it in May and June and lost a size even though I had issues with my eating. And my butt did lift. My butt wasn't extremely saggy or anything, but I did have creases where the cheeks meet the thighs. They went away within a couple of weeks of starting the program and are still gone.
  • channy22
    channy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did it in May and June and lost a size even though I had issues with my eating. And my butt did lift. My butt wasn't extremely saggy or anything, but I did have creases where the cheeks meet the thighs. They went away within a couple of weeks of starting the program and are still gone.
    Hope ill see results like that! So far i haven't gone down a size or anything.