Summer Bigger Loser, who's in?

Options
I've been part of a biggest loser group that's gone since Feb, we're down to two people, so thought I'd see if anybody'd be interested in joining a new group?

We each put in a set amt(we did $5, but maybe if the stakes were bigger we wouldn't lose so many people? but it's up to the group), and weigh in every Monday with a weekly word that gets posted. You must lose or maintain, and must post a picture of the scale with the date & Word of the week

anyone in??? It's been a lot of fun :)

Replies

• glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I'll join! I hope for more ppl though lol :)
  • cangi1
    cangi1 Posts: 50
    Options
    sounds interesting...I would like to consider!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    Sounds fun! You must be the Last Loser Standing if everyone else dropped out.:smile:

Post more details (start date, end date) if you decide to run the group.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We're still going(the two of us), :) Come on guys! Let's see who we can drum up in the next week!!!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hmm. This could be interesting... I am a newbie and this very well could give me the motivation to kick everyone's butt (well aim to anyway :wink: ) When are we sarting and what are the rules???
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    I'dl ike to start in a week or two, we just need to get enough peoples! :)

Rules are simple

I will post a new thread with a word of the week Sunday night (I live in Maryland, USA), you have to post a photo of your current weight like on this thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/285627-last-loser-standing-week-23

Pictures must be posted by midnite Monday

You must maintain your weight from week to week or lose, and photos must be submitted if you don't, you're out :)

The one above we paypaled the original starter $5 and change(for paypal charges) at the beginning, the winner gets the whole shebang. . we started out with 20, and are down to two of us going at it LOl

It really is very simple

So round up your friends!! Let's get this party started!
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Money and losing weight are two of the things I need most in life right now :-P I'm in!!

Is it by pounds lost or % of weight lost?
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I was just looking at the other people doing BL and was like, THAT is what I need!! :)
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    it's by lbs, the one who lasts the longest win, no end date :)
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bump. I hope we get more interest in this :)
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I hope we get more ppl too
  • mielikkibz
    Options