3 Month Weightloss Challenge

Options
hi!

Started on 11 Oct 2016 on 196Lbs. I need to drop to 165Lbs for my 1st goal. That i want to do in 3 months. I won a 3 months gym membership including 2 personal trainers who can kick my butt! Dropped 6 poundss already from tuesday till today. Join me and we can do this together!

Replies

• farnorth_8
    farnorth_8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Job..that's inspiring... I'll join you for a month challenge! I have about 50 pounds to lose. Please add me if you would like to. :-)
  • LibertyJWilliams
    LibertyJWilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need inspiration to lose these last few pounds (about 10 lbs from my goal) Its been a journey and Im so close ... I lm in for the challenge =D
  • LLSullie
    LLSullie Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I"m in ! ! Started in slow in July, down 13lbs (SO OUT OF SHAPE) ... have exactly 2 months to drop at least 20lbs
  • celticjen14
    celticjen14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am up for this! I'm so ready to get healthy and lose 30 lbs. Definitely interested in joining you all..
  • celticjen14
    celticjen14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me! Col
  • tfc32
    tfc32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love an accountability partner on my weight loss journey.
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am also working with a personal trainer, twice a week, and it kicks my butt every single time but my body is starting to seriously transform like it never has before. I would love to join you on this journey so we can accomplish our weight loss together and achieve our goals - I have about 25 pounds to lose, so let's do this!!