GUYS ONLY

Options

Replies

• freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    You got that right, hell just look at the fine ladies that posted on this thread.

Now anyone want to lay odds on how long it will take some prude to get their panties in a bunch and have to scold us?
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    some of the before after pics are amazing ... wow. :blushing:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You know you cant make a topic that says GUYS ONLY and expect us Fine ladies not to peek!!! we are nosy like that !! But I would ahve to agree MFP is filled with fine hott *kitten* people !!!!!! and there amny that have posted on this thread already !!! whoo hooo, Im melting over her...quick someone blow on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I asked someone to blow on me I would be banned for a week.

:wink:

LOL hurry ask before it gets deleted !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone blow on him he is HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo smokin HOTT
  • whitbran
    whitbran Posts: 45
    Options
    Why yes, yes they are. Incredibly hot. Amazing hot!! Now if I could only get one to make me a sammich.... smiley-laughing018.gifsmiley-laughing021.gif

Crust or No Crust??

I'll Have some chicken and brown rice

Breast, thigh, or leg?? And, a salad maybe, or some grilled veggies??
  • whitbran
    Options
    You know you cant make a topic that says GUYS ONLY and expect us Fine ladies not to peek!!! we are nosy like that !! But I would ahve to agree MFP is filled with fine hott *kitten* people !!!!!! and there amny that have posted on this thread already !!! whoo hooo, Im melting over her...quick someone blow on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I asked someone to blow on me I would be banned for a week.

:wink:

LOL hurry ask before it gets deleted !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone blow on him he is HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo smokin HOTT

Takes a deep breath and blowssssssssssssssssssssssss...
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    love this thread! and hopefully nobody will get their panties in a bunch. i know it's TOO DANG HOT in the DMV to be irriated!

to the OP: way to lure the hotties in! just say you only want guys to respond and we'll come over in droves! well played good sir, well played! :drinker:
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    In before the lock!!!

Think of it as motivation!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    My panty's are in a bunch, somewhere.. I'm Hot! Hot! Hot! so Hot!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I was nosy.

This.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Is it me or are the ladies of MFP getting hotter?

Yes...makes a guy really appreciate what a fine lady is.
    They work hard,are independent,gorgeous and funny!
    And this is why you'll never be deleted from my friends list!
  • 1Prettypain
    1Prettypain Posts: 122
    Options
    fork...you are so sweet and hot that i need a a cold shower after this.......lol

and yes we suck at following directions and you knew and repobo know that, very well played!!!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    wink! :flowerforyou:
  • Summer_Rose
    Options
    Had to peek!:flowerforyou:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    True, but so are the guys :love:

Agreed!! I have some fine *kitten* friends, including the one who posted this topic!!

You might have some fine *kitten* friends, but your *kitten* is fine too. The rest of you is pretty damn good too ;)
  • rickydeuce
    rickydeuce Posts: 80
    Options
    Haven't noticed. :)
  • whitbran
    Options
    True, but so are the guys :love:

Agreed!! I have some fine *kitten* friends, including the one who posted this topic!!

You might have some fine *kitten* friends, but your *kitten* is fine too. The rest of you is pretty damn good too ;)

You are the best, Baby!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Why yes, yes they are. Incredibly hot. Amazing hot!! Now if I could only get one to make me a sammich.... smiley-laughing018.gifsmiley-laughing021.gif

Crust or No Crust??

I'll Have some chicken and brown rice

Breast, thigh, or leg?? And, a salad maybe, or some grilled veggies??

Breast and some Shirataki Noodles
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    These fellas are making me break a sweat lately!! *WHISTLES*
  • pratkovic
    pratkovic Posts: 55
    Options
    yes true but it would be nice if people would use this site for halth and fitness related topics rahter than filling up my page with BS facebook drama.
  • Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In my short time here I must say there are some really attractive women here!