Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'd really love some new friends for support!

I joined a couple of years ago and lost three stone (42 pounds) but over the past year half of that has crept back on, and I'm not happy about it. Overall, I want to lose 50 pounds. I'm an advocate of slow, sensible caloric deficit with exercise on top. I've lost a lot of the amazing support network on here over that time as people deactivate or stop logging on, and I think it really helped me first time round to have you lot here to cheerlead, and to chat. If anyone would like to add me, please do - I'm looking for friendly, supportive, active types!

Replies

• BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in a similar situation myself and could do with some new supportive friends.

Thanks.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Thanks Nath, will do!
  • kittypryde84
    kittypryde84 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. Friends, support, :) motivation and inspiration much needed. Add me if you like
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me! :smile: This is a tough journey! It's nice to have support.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Thank you both :) Have added you! Nath, I figured it out, ignore my message about adding me, you're added!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have about 40 more to lose and I'd love to do it by next June (my 40th birthday).
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • spooeyg1977
    spooeyg1977 Posts: 1 Member
    I too am 40 next year and ideally would like to be on my way to losing the 5 stone I need to be a healthy weight! Am new here so any support you can give would be great
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 81 Member
    add me too! i'd like to lose 50 lbs :) need all the support, accountability and motivation i can get!!
  • spicybaer
    spicybaer Posts: 393 Member
    You can add me as well. I have another 89 I need to get rid of
  • AngusCody22
    AngusCody22 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm with all of you! Please feel free to add me too!
  • mimitvass
    mimitvass Posts: 21 Member
    i am 3 months post baby and I really need to stay on track. I want to lose 30! feel free to add me.
  • jsue1001
    jsue1001 Posts: 5 Member
    I will be 60 next year. I'd love to have friends to keep me accountable. I'd love to lose 30-35 pounds.