I'll give it a shot.

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm excited about it. I've been a member of Weight Watchers in the past and it worked, but after my son was born, I have some work to do to get back to my ideal weight. It's tough with a little one to take the time to go to meetings, etc, but this forum seems like it might be a great fit.

Replies

• rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, and it has been super-helpful to me in my weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend. As long as you stick with it, it will work for you too!:smile:
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome...it's great you are going to love it!
  • sivadsirhc
    sivadsirhc Posts: 28
    Options
    I've tried a few things in the past and this is by far the most comprehensive and user friendly, sprinkled with community support, that I have ever found.

Welcome.

And let's do this!
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey folks,

Like the others here, I'm new to MFP and I decided to give it a fair shot. I've been comparing (and using) several different sites up until now and it seems like they all have strong points and weak points. So, I've been trying to narrow down my search for the best site by using several at one time to see what works best for me. I'm curious why so many people like MFP and decided I should check into it myself.

Feel free to say "hi" or send friend requests - seems people do better when there are others to cheer you on!