Returning after a year. looking for friends with open diaries.

Options
I was very successful with MFP but left to my own devices I have gained ten pounds over the last year. I am out of shape and not feeling good about myself. I know that all I have to do is log in every day for the next 2 months and I will be back where I am happy with my body. Please add me if you have an open diary. It keeps me honest.

Replies

• kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Added you. I was the same. Very successful before but need the accountability.
  • LiveLoveSquat
    LiveLoveSquat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Open diary here! Feel free to send me a request :)
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I am here starting again. I know I can be successful...I have done it before. Its just easy to go back to old ways. Mine is open and will stay open...the good, the bad, and the ugly.
  • licapon
    licapon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    open diary, feel free to add.
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I am doing Keto
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    My diary is open so feel free to add!
  • manaldawi
    manaldawi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys just started recently, so excited very motivated, feel free to add me
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Open diary here..though I'm in maintenance, so my counts may be a smidge higher.
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! That was helpful,
  • pretygrlsmom
    pretygrlsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also in the same boat. I need to get back into MFP like i did before and i also need to make friends to keep me accountable and also i want to be able to give back as well and support those who need the support. I am one that needs so please to all who read please add me.
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It's difficult conjuring up the discipline again.
  • CaitKilla
    CaitKilla Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose those last 20 pounds to get to 110!! Add me!! :)
  • gbtx79
    gbtx79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Need that accountability! The last ten pounds wont leave ( taking up residence on my waist)!I'm up for adding...
  • Krissy027
    Krissy027 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just got back on MFP after a hiatus..I could use the motivation as well