Getting back on track...serious motivation/support

Options
Southernb3lle
Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
edited October 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey all. This past year has not been a good one for staying motivated and on track for me. I have managed to gained back about 10 lbs (i originally lost over 60 lbs.) and lost muscle mass...after over a year of maintance. Its noones fault but my own for slacking off and allowing myself to get to this point. I know its not a lot of weight gained back but its enough for me to want to kick back into gear before i end up gaining all the weight back.
So, Im looking for friends who are motivated and supportive and active on here. I also would love to have friends who respond back instead of just likes.
Hope to motivate and support each other soon. :)

Replies

• Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Good on you for halting the slide!
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    I sent a request. Thanks. :)
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Same here, trying to stop the downward spiral before it gets out of control. 2 injuries followed by a vacation have put me up 9 lb from my lowest recent weight. Slamming on the brakes as of today.

Add me!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm sort of where you are. I started off strong, stagnated, gained a bit but am back at it 100% as of a week ago. You got this!
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    Sent requests. :) thanks
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ya'll :)
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me too! I need to re-up my commitment as well to lose those last 9 pounds. I was on a roll until a few weeks ago.
  • actuallyamermaid
    actuallyamermaid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I could use the support and motivation too! I'll send you a request! :smile:
  • KarenDeneen
    KarenDeneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! And anyone else can add me. I need much motivation. I originally last 60 pounds but find myself up 25 pounds....time to reassess and recommit.
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you all! I lost 60 lbs and got sick at the beginning of October and lost all Motivation! I'm up 2 lbs and scared of going on some kind of negative spiral. Day one for me. I don't know how to add people, but please add me! We can help support each other! :smiley:
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    Thank you to those that friended me. We got this!!
  • milkandonuts
    milkandonuts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I would love to add you! I lost 10 pounds so far and I feel like I'm in a rut. Had a week of bad food and no gym and that really brought my motivation down. Good luck to you!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    @milkandonuts Ill send you a request. Good job on the 10 lbs lost..keep up the good work.
    Pick yourself up this week and turn around that bad last week. You can do it!
  • shanimal16
    shanimal16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am where you are except let myself gain more weight, back in this and getting on track, love motivating and encouraging friends! :D
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ChazzyEvilKitty
    ChazzyEvilKitty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 5-6 Stone x
  • ness8484
    ness8484 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 10lbs in the last 6 weeks working my down to 200lbs, that's going to be about 30 more pounds. I'll be around for awhile :)