Lost 10 pounds in just one month

Options
I decided to challenge myself and run for an hour 5x a week along with another hour and half of weight training. Diet as well. Lost 10 pounds in one month. Now I just started doing hiit and decrease my workout time. Let's see how that goes. I do miss my run

Replies

• aleathiaxo
    aleathiaxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    how often do you run currently? you shouldn't increase your mileage too quickly
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    A great way to burn yourself out with all that exercise whilst in a deficit. However in your first month I would expect the majority of that to have been water.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    How much you trying to lose?
  • helomfranco24
    helomfranco24 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I used to run 5 X a week. I could do that because I have been doing exercises since the beginning of this year. I used to go for long walks till I was able to run and keep up. I'm just doing hiit now to see how that works. Well dear, it was not only water, because I've been dieting properly and working my *** off 5 times a week for several months. I've been through that major weight loss that is mostly water at the beginning of my journey ( since January) I've lost 30 pounds total! I'm definitely not a beginner. It was all accomplished with lots of effort. Cardio makes a huge difference along with intense weight training. Clean eating and lots of water. But of course I understand your point of overworking, I've been through that too. But I'm good now and finally seeing amazing results. I feel amazing
    A great way to burn yourself out with all that exercise whilst in a deficit. However in your first month I would expect the majority of that to have been water.

• helomfranco24
    Options
    I'm not too worried about numbers , just wanna feel good.
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    How much you trying to lose?

• helomfranco24
    edited October 2016
    Options
    how often do you run currently? you shouldn't increase your mileage too quickly

I used to run 5 X a week for a hour. Now I'm doing 30-20 min of hiit instead. I try to challenge myself with something different every month. Last month I wanted to go for a run 5x a week for an hour. This month , I'm doing hiit to see how that works
  • helomfranco24
    Options
    aleathiaxo wrote: »
    Well done
    Thanks girly! Good luck for you
  • helomfranco24
    Options
    I did not mention I started to workout back in January . Sorry.
  • ItsMariii
    ItsMariii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great progress !
  • helomfranco24
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks, girl! I forgot to mention I haven't started to workout last month though . I started back in January. Lost 30 pounds total!