Fitness Blender?

Options
Hi friends!
I have recently started using Fitness Blender's free videos and I was wondering if anyone else found them to be useful! I really love their different intensity levels and different session lengths. Anyone have any recommendations for their best workouts? Or a few they like to do together?

Replies

• NASAbound
    NASAbound Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I adore fitnessblender. I never would have found the confidence to go to the gym without it. I like that they really emphasize proper form and teach you how to lift efficiently without cheating yourself. Not only did I get stronger, but my knowledge of exercise and nutrition increased. That way, when I finally progressed beyond my set of free-weights at home I felt like I could go to the gym without making a fool of myself.

Honestly, I haven't done their workouts for a while. For me, they acted as a catalyst to working out with barbells at the gym. But I remember enjoying the 1000 calorie workouts, you get a full body workout and I felt so accomplished afterwards.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I love them, and my wife swears by them. What I love is that they are just a normal married couple, as opposed to the perfectly done-up people without a hair out of place that you see in most fitness videos.
    Most of their videos are free, and they do have some pay programs. We purchased one of their 8-week courses for about $15, and it was worth it, especially when you might pay out over $100 for something like P90X or Insanity.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NASAbound wrote: »
    I adore fitnessblender. I never would have found the confidence to go to the gym without it. I like that they really emphasize proper form and teach you how to lift efficiently without cheating yourself. Not only did I get stronger, but my knowledge of exercise and nutrition increased. That way, when I finally progressed beyond my set of free-weights at home I felt like I could go to the gym without making a fool of myself.

Honestly, I haven't done their workouts for a while. For me, they acted as a catalyst to working out with barbells at the gym. But I remember enjoying the 1000 calorie workouts, you get a full body workout and I felt so accomplished afterwards.

Holy mackerel, 1000-calorie workouts? Haven't even seen those yet (when I say I just started, I mean JUST STARTED). A new goal to reach for, I suppose =p
    I'm glad you saw success with it! I just wanted to make sure that it was fairly reputable and that I wasn't wasting my time. It seems pretty great so far! Thank you so much for responding =)
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I too strongly endorse fitness blender. Any time I can't make it to the gym I grab one of their videos.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    A big fan of fitness blender videos. Its my exercise if I can't get outside or to the gym. But I like the simplified (white background, 1 person) video- its easy to follow even on a small screen. Any of the HIIT titled workouts are good.
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow!! They're awesome. Can't believe I didn't know about them before now. I just checked out a couple of videos and they're clear, easy to follow and will definitely be added to my daily routine. Thank you!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    yep they are awesome. and they dont promote fad diets,or gimmicky products like weight loss pills,burners,etc. they promote healthy eating and exercise. then have a boatload of videos(over 500+). I love doing their videos when I get the chance,been following them for the last 4 years
  • tofuligan
    tofuligan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The quiet/low-impact ones are the best for me. Everyone is sleeping during the wee hours when I can work out! They're also easy enough to do that there's no excuse not to follow through
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Love them!!

They are all I work out with at home. Plus, Kelli has the best butt ever and I just stare at it for motivation when stuff starts burn!
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love to use them when we travel and wind up at a hotel with no gym. I also like to use the quiet/ low impact workouts when we visit the inlaws. Everyone goes to sleep early, and I'm a nightowl. This way I can sneak in a workout without disturbing anyone.
  • qwikstreet
    qwikstreet Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started using them about a week or two ago. I like the format and the plain white backdrop. Good workouts.
  • Cbestinme
    Cbestinme Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Fan of fitness blender, haven't tried anything too strenuous, love them though!