Looking to try a new pre workout....

Options
I'm currently using C4 Ripped. But I am almost out & want to try something new. I have a GNC gift card so something I can purchase from there preferably. Any suggestions?

Replies

• DeadliftsandDonuts
    DeadliftsandDonuts Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love Pre-Jym. It used to be exclusively sold on bodybuilding.com, but just recently became available at GNC.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Mr Hyde works well for me due to the high caffeine content although I would say that for the most part there are no real benefits to pre-workout from an ingredient point of view.
  • jrbowman22
    jrbowman22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love amino cuts!
  • JediEdo
    JediEdo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pre-jym
    Pump Chasers available on tigerfitness
    Anything by MuscleTech.
    BullNox

Never though c4 was that good of a preworkout ones you get used to taking them.
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I take Neon Volt, it's made by cellucor, but doesn't have creatine added in (so you can add it yourself, or avoid it if you want), and it has a stronger caffeine dosage. It can be found for as little as 9.99 for 36 servings.
  • dannybias46
    dannybias46 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    JackedUp from High Tech Pharm
    GNC doesn't carry it
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Ever try just black coffee? Same benefit and only 4 calories or so.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    If you're just looking for a pre-workout boost, try Amino Energy. It's also got some of the more popular pre-workout aminos (beta alanine, citrulline, arginine).
  • p8yn02016
    p8yn02016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Gaspari nutrition-super pump is really good as long as your are not sensitive to caffeine...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Cobra Labs Shadow X is my current go-to. High stims.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Other than a good warm up, what is a "pre-workout"? What does it do? Why do you use/do it?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    Other than a good warm up, what is a "pre-workout"? What does it do? Why do you use/do it?

Pre-workout drinks contain various types of stimulants. People take them to feel more energetic for their workouts. If you don't have problems with your energy levels and/or don't like feeling like you're on speed, they're totally unnecessary.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    jumping onto this thread just to ask if anyone knows of a pre-workout that is caffeine free. i got nothing against caffeine, but i avoid pre-workouts specifically because i resent any caffeine that cuts into my coffee-drinking.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    jumping onto this thread just to ask if anyone knows of a pre-workout that is caffeine free. i got nothing against caffeine, but i avoid pre-workouts specifically because i resent any caffeine that cuts into my coffee-drinking.

There's Lot's. Check out Bodybuilding . com