Hey Y'all!

Options
So, I just quit WW in order to come here...the $17.95 a month was a killer. Hopefully I can have the same success on MFP as I did on WW. Just need a little support and some humor along the way. Hope to be talking to you all soon!! ~vanessa

Replies

• Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! My fitness pal has definitely helped me! Also you can add me if you want :D
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    You have come to the right place!!!
    Good Luck!!!
    Feel free to add me !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know virtually nothing about how weight watchers works but you're more than welcome to add me for support in general. My sis did WW and loved it (when she stuck with it) and then continued the same concept without paying for it. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight lose.
    MFP is a great tool to use and the people here are very supportive.
  • notinvain
    notinvain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to my fitness pal! You can add me as a friend if you like! I know it helps me to have accountability!
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You will love it here! I did WW a little over a year ago and I learned nothing about healthy eating from it! I think the new system they use is re-vamped to include counting protein but when I did it, I got a bank of points and if I used it on 3 candy bars or 10 bananas all day, it was my call. Here, you will find all sorts of people at every stage of the journey to offer help and answer whatever questions! There is also so much more motivational support here than at the meetings and you dont even have to go anywhere to get it! Good luck! :)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I've done much better here than on WW, and....it's free!!! Good luck on your journey!
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I did WW with my mom on her online account for 2 months. Didn't loose a thing! Love this site, it allows me to log what I eat in whatever way I want to. The points system always confused me. Something that was 15 points, and about half of my allotted, ended up only being about 400 cals, 1/3 of my allotted on MFP! The free part is definitely nice! Feel free to add me if you want and good luck on your journey! :happy: