56lbs off and at goal weight

Options
LucyP12342014
LucyP12342014 Posts: 14 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
dhajcg3apahp.png
pcloen5rw5uw.jpg
I wanted to post this for a little while. I reached my goal weight earlier this year and have managed to maintain for a few months now. With a few small fluctuations. I have now lost 4 stone. Mainly through huge diet changes and a reasonable amount of exercise.

Replies

• Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!!!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job, you look fantastic!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job! It looks like your friend may have lost some weight with you? Support from friends can make the process much easier. Enjoy your success :smiley:
  • johnbatzer
    johnbatzer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Truly, great work -- but here comes the fun part :)

I'll be curious what works best for you as you go about maintenance -- I've found if I even start to stray from logging religiously, I start sliding back on my olden ways.
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both photos -- now you look fit & trim! Congrats on all your hard work! :)
  • JudyKenova6437
    JudyKenova6437 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love your hair! Great job!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great job. You really have a beautiful smile in the first picture but in the second picture that shows your weight loss you look absolutely radiant
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You earned it.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Wonderful success. Thanks for posting.
  • Loriebick
    Loriebick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Balance is key, to everything really, and it sounds like you've adopted a very level headed approach. Bravo!!
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!