Would love some friends to help me through this!

Options
This is probably my 58th try to lose weight. I think I have reached the tipping point though. I need to lose weight, get healthy, and reach my goals! I would love some friends on here for motivational support! What are your goals?

Replies

• starrrjo
    starrrjo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I need exactly what you need. I need to lose around 50lb and then some. But I mainly need to get more active to get my confidence back.
  • Virtuousladie
    Virtuousladie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! ; )
  • lmroberts221
    lmroberts221 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • sdohe1769
    sdohe1769 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really need people to help keep me accountable.
  • wink5572
    wink5572 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to loose a lot. Could use encouragement
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm down 41lbs my goal is to loose 50 more! Feel free to add me
  • mjvalenti7
    mjvalenti7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same! :)
  • ChunkyUnicorn_1987
    Options
    I've just joined! I'm on my second day after sooo many attempts of losing weight!

Please feel free to add me!
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ive only got a little to go then into the maintaining phase which is the hardest part for me. For words of support i would consider step one, loving yourself, for me that was step one, i like me and I am strong and hell yea, I can do this..When it gets hard I try to fall back on step one. (I love me) I am the only one that can make me do this... Step 2 for me was definition of the probelm, what I was eating. ( I love me enough to stop buying that crap and substituted healthier choices). I hope this helps... Friend me if you like and I will support you the best I can.
  • johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    down to my last 10-15 pounds. Always room for more friends. I pretty much accept any friend requests, it fun to share a journey with new friends.
  • Melemur
    Melemur Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me I started 2 weeks ago and have lost 7 pounds and I still want to try to lose 20 more