Hello from Virginia

razberry033
razberry033 Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Brandi. I've been lurking around this site for a couple weeks now, and it's great! Everyone on here is so sweet and supportive; it's very motivating! Good luck to everyone on achieving your goals!

Replies

• Hi, my name is Brandi. I've been lurking around this site for a couple weeks now, and it's great! Everyone on here is so sweet and supportive; it's very motivating! Good luck to everyone on achieving your goals!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi Brandi! Welcome to MFP! I lurked for a couple of days when I first joined. I really love this site and I think you will too. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    hello Brandi, I really think you will love this site. I do, I really love it. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Thanks ladies! :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Hey! Where are you in Va? I'm in Blacksburg. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks! I'm in Richmond.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Thanks! I'm in Richmond.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :bigsmile:

I want to be there!!!!!!! I want in to VCU SO DARN BAD. I applied to their Summer Undergrad Research Program for my internship. I want to get my PhD there as well! X-D

Do you live near the campus?
  • I'm pretty close (Museum District) and can ride my bike to Monroe Park in less than 30 minutes. I am transferring there in the fall - so excited!
  • songbyrdsweet
    I'm pretty close (Museum District) and can ride my bike to Monroe Park in less than 30 minutes. I am transferring there in the fall - so excited!

Awesome, congrats! Are you in graduate school? I'm trying to get into their Physiology program and eventually their Preparing Future Faculty program. If things go REALLY well, I'm hoping I can complete the couple of classes I need there before starting my Masters.
  • I'm still undergrad, and I plan to major in history. I spent too many years of my twenties having too much fun, which is part of the reason I am here. I am just so excited that I am finally going to seriously pursue my degree!

Good luck to you with your program! Let me know when you come to town, I'll have to show you around!
  • songbyrdsweet
    I'm still undergrad, and I plan to major in history. I spent too many years of my twenties having too much fun, which is part of the reason I am here. I am just so excited that I am finally going to seriously pursue my degree!

Hey, I have spent too many years of my twenties having NO fun. Okay, so that's only 2 but still, I don't see it getting any better. :laugh: I guess I'll have a lot of fun in my 30's. Well maybe we will end up at VCU at the same time! We can have an MFP party. :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Thanks! I'm in Richmond.

I'm out in Hanover county, so not too far away! Welcome!

I too am a grad of VCU!

good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.