The Power of Accountability (74 Days to 2017)

Options
Ladies in 74 days 2017 will be here. How would you feel if January 1, 2017 came and your weight was the same as it is today; would you be happy or disappointed? Don't wait until the new year to start a healthy diet/workout regimen, begin TODAY. Why would you allow 74 good days to pass you by when you could be 74 days closer to your goal weight.

What you need is accountability- The power of ACCOUNTABILITY will enable you to conquer things that you never imagined you could do.

A daily dose of ACCOUNTABILITY is good for the body. @ladyaprilmorris

Are you ready to be accountable?

Replies

• lizzbobeth
    lizzbobeth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow this is inspiring!!!! I was scrolling through the forums, LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION!!!! This was the perfect thing to read, thank you!!!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Girl..74 days!! Ahhh...Im in
  • doctorpugh
    doctorpugh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • samanthalaroche
    samanthalaroche Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me! Thank you:)
    Really been struggling to lose weight lately. Twenty years of yoyo ing two stone either way, but I'm at my highest & I really would like to lose a stone for Christmas. You are absolutely correct, I don't want to start on 1st of January, I want to walk in to January feeling good. 14 pounds, 11 weeks, here I come! Just completed a challenge in mfp community to walk 500km in 90 days & finished early. Maybe not much for serious gym goer's, but it kept me walking & that's a bonus. Love to cycle too, but the winter nights are on their way....21st October tomorrow & a new day.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thank you I needed that message. You are right do I still want to be the same weight in January. Absolutely not!!

Will this thread be a daily check in?
  • samanthalaroche
    samanthalaroche Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Would be good if it was @jamiewilldo. Keep us on track.
  • cmg2305
    cmg2305 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    74 days. Just think how far I will have gotten. I am in. The more help the better❤️
  • arty939
    arty939 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    M in
  • Mikkahnn2life
    Mikkahnn2life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was looking for more motivation and to my surprise I got it
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    armorris wrote: »
    Ladies in 74 days 2017 will be here. How would you feel if January 1, 2017 came and your weight was the same as it is today; would you be happy or disappointed? Don't wait until the new year to start a healthy diet/workout regimen, begin TODAY. Why would you allow 74 good days to pass you by when you could be 74 days closer to your goal weight.

What you need is accountability- The power of ACCOUNTABILITY will enable you to conquer things that you never imagined you could do.

A daily dose of ACCOUNTABILITY is good for the body. @ladyaprilmorris

Are you ready to be accountable?

Yep. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Accountability rocks!