I'd really love some new friends for support!

Options
I joined a couple of years ago and lost three stone (42 pounds) but over the past year half of that has crept back on, and I'm not happy about it. Overall, I want to lose 50 pounds. I'm an advocate of slow, sensible caloric deficit with exercise on top. I've lost a lot of the amazing support network on here over that time as people deactivate or stop logging on, and I think it really helped me first time round to have you lot here to cheerlead, and to chat. If anyone would like to add me, please do - I'm looking for friendly, supportive, active types!

Replies

• BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in a similar situation myself and could do with some new supportive friends.

Thanks.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nath, will do!
  • kittypryde84
    kittypryde84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. Friends, support, :) motivation and inspiration much needed. Add me if you like
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: This is a tough journey! It's nice to have support.
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thank you both :) Have added you! Nath, I figured it out, ignore my message about adding me, you're added!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 40 more to lose and I'd love to do it by next June (my 40th birthday).
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • spooeyg1977
    spooeyg1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am 40 next year and ideally would like to be on my way to losing the 5 stone I need to be a healthy weight! Am new here so any support you can give would be great
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    add me too! i'd like to lose 50 lbs :) need all the support, accountability and motivation i can get!!
  • spicybaer
    spicybaer Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have another 89 I need to get rid of
  • AngusCody22
    AngusCody22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you! Please feel free to add me too!
  • mimitvass
    mimitvass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i am 3 months post baby and I really need to stay on track. I want to lose 30! feel free to add me.
  • jsue1001
    jsue1001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be 60 next year. I'd love to have friends to keep me accountable. I'd love to lose 30-35 pounds.