Progress so far

Just wanted to share my progress so far, I was off the wagon for a long time back and forth but ive finally found what fits my lifestyle and works for me and im beyond happy with my progress in the last 3 and a half months! down 18 pounds and about 30 inches!!

8a48250daae9ee37b67292266154e71eefe6.jpg

Replies

• sortabeth
    sortabeth Posts: 7 Member
    Wow... you look like you lost way more than 18 pounds! (And your baby's so cute!!)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    sortabeth wrote: »
    Wow... you look like you lost way more than 18 pounds! (And your baby's so cute!!)

Ditto and ditto!!! ;)
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    that is NEVER 18lb #gedouttahere! more like 30!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Great job!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    girl you look HOT, did you do cardio, or weight training? cute baby!!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    very well done! Yahoo!
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Good job! you look great!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Thanks you guys!! and Yup from the time I started what I am doing to now its only 18lbs well just hangning on the edge of 20lbs lost now, and 29 inches!! :) I haven't started working out too much yet just walking here and there. I started working on my gut health had no idea that played such a big roll in why it was so hard for me to eat better and stick to a healthier lifestyle.
  • DaytonaTheHousecat
    DaytonaTheHousecat Posts: 37 Member
    You look 10 years younger.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!